Slow Scan TV
CQ CQ CQ
If you have a question or a comment. please do not hesitate to ask here.
What is HDSDR?
HDSDR is one of my favorite SDR software applications. It's easy to setup and fun to use. From the HDSDR website, HDSDR is a freeware Software Defined Radio (SDR) program for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. Typical applications are Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis.
HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene (I2PHD).
- Separate large spectrum and waterfall display for input and output signals
- RF & AF spectrum and waterfall is optically zoomed to fit window width independently of FFT resolution bandwidth (RBW)
- Flexible and efficient usage of the screen area from 640x480 (Netbooks) up to unlimited
- Extreme low-speed waterfall - helpful for pattern noise detection or short wave condition monitoring
- AM, ECSS, FM, SSB and CW demodulation
- Basic transmit (TX) functionality in modes SSB, AM, FM & CW
- I/Q modulated signal pair for the TX input signal (Microphone) is produced on the TX output
- Squelch, noise reduction, noise blanker, adjustable band pass filter, anti-alias filter
- Automatic notch filter and up to 10 manual adjustable notch filters
- Record and playback RF, IF and AF WAV files with recording scheduler
- Frequency Manager for Eibi, Ham Bands, Radio Bands, User frequency lists
- DDE client for Ham Radio Deluxe, Orbitron, WXtrack, SatPC32 and Wisp (How-to)
- Omni-Rig support (CAT) to control additional hardware
- Support for various hardware through Alberto's (I2PHD) ExtIO DLL interface
- ExtIO frequency options for IF-Adapter, Upconverter, Downconverter, Undersampling and calibration
- All HDSDR program options can be stored and loaded per "profile", to ease use of different receivers
- Autocorrelation and cepstrum display for demodulated audio
- Command line options "-as"(auto start), -fs" (full screen)
"-swapsw" (swap spectrum/waterfall display), "-p profilename" (profiles)
Click on image to enlarge
Download the HDSDR software from the HDSDR website.
Back to top of page
Latest Propogation Data
Latest DX Spots